Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Take the Plunge

Last 2012 was an interesting reading experience for me. And while I did read a couple of YA titles and other genres here and there, my list for 2012 is significantly dominated by paranormal romances and urban fantasy series. These titles are geared towards the more adult readers, which when I sincerely pondered on was age-appropriate considering I already six years and a score. (in tumblr years i'm bordering on ancient, aren't I?) Originally, I had planned to finish 25 books, since I was busy (a lazy ass) the first half of the year. I ended up finishing at 62. So pardon me if I'm feeling a little celebratory due to this feat.

On with my reading challenge for 2013.

While I'm starting my challenge at 30 books, I still plan to go full throttle and read as many as I can. (i think my "inbetween jobs" status in the beginning of this year will land me with more books read) To date, I'm feeling that I'm not yet done with the PNR genre. Finally I've convinced myself that I'm ready to read Sherrilyn Kenyon's series. I don't know why I've put reading these books on hold. I've seen these books whenever I'm on Goodreads and whenever I'm out hunting books at the bookstore. To all Dark Hunter fans out there, wish me luck. I'm actually making this post because I want to like this series so much.

So here's to me taking that step

No comments:

Post a Comment